[Gllug] Phone unlocking

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Mon Aug 2 16:35:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:28:27 +0100
Ashley Evans <ashley at seamlessrecruitment.com> wrote:

> FORSTER, David wrote:

> Otherwise I find Nokia to produce some fantastic phones and other
> equipment. Maybe they could have said "Oragne, no". Of course that
> brings in all the other considerations ... :)

Except for their flagrant disregard of OBEXftp in favour of SynchML which
makes getting files off your mobile under linux a pain in the arse. My 6600 is
the last phone I shall be buying off Nokia.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk