[Gllug] Badblocks indicates disc is OK?...

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 19:16:49 UTC 2004

Hi,
 If you bought the item and 4 months later it dies you still have dealer
warranty as consumer law (providing you can back it up with a bill/ credit
card transaction. ) I find it hard to believe that you bought a drive that
was already 3 years old at the time of purchase that was "new" another angle
you may wish to persue.
 I would still try my luck with the manufacturer by explaining what has
happened, funnily enough they do have "some" humans working for them

 Geo.

--
Cu
 Geo