[Gllug] Sun hardware/firewall memory

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Dec 21 10:54:05 UTC 2004

Christopher Hunter wrote:
> Meantime to blue-screen crash on Win XP is a matter of minutes rather than
> hours, these days.

Nah, the newer windows versions are stable, in and of themselves.

> No Windoze (including NT and XP) has ever been "multi-tasking".   MS have
> always claimed it was, but that's just more marketing bluster.

And that's just a bizarre claim.  I think you must be using a different
definition of multi-tasking from any I have come across before.

Windows has enough real faults, you don't need to go round making any up.

doug.

--
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
http://adju.st/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk