[Gllug] Visualization on Clusters

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Mon Dec 13 17:57:15 UTC 2004

There is a Slashdot article today on visualization clusters.

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/12/13/152226.shtml?tid=126&tid=1
and a link to an article from Lawrence Livermore:
http://www.llnl.gov/str/November04/Louis.html

I think the list already knows I'm interested in that sort of stuff :-)
If you've looked at this article, and think that sort of thing is what
you need, or maybe its just caught your interest, drop me an email.

I've got an opportunity to work on visualization clusters with
Streamline Computing now, and would genuinely like to find people to
work with.

John Hearns

ps. Slight apologies for being more up front that I normally am,
but I'm enthusiastic about these things, and really do want to get
potential uses for these things. So even if you don't have a budget,
I could find time to come along and talk with you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk