[Gllug] Seting up RAID level 1

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Fri Feb 20 10:55:37 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:48:11AM +0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 10:36, John Hearns wrote:
> > I now propose a new prize. The scariest, most bleeding edge machine.
> > This has to be proved to WORK, not just a paper proposal.
>
> That'll be mandrake or gentoo based then :)

The latest Fedora Core 2 snapshot should be bleeding pretty
well with beta versions of GNOME &  KDE, and Kernel 2.6
with the SE Linux[1] patches applied ;-)

Dan.

[1] I'm not looking forward to trying to get Oracle running
   under SE Linux :-(
--
|=-               http://www.berrange.com/~dan/gpgkey.txt             -=|