[Gllug] Yum or apt4rpm?

stanley stanley12 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 15:11:30 UTC 2004

Have just installed a new hard drive I decided to update to Fedora. A very
minimal install as I want to closely control what goes onto the system.

My questions is though, which is better or which should I use Yum or
apt4rpm. I know that yum comes with fedora and there has been some
discussions as to using these on the list recently, but I cant really find
any information as to which one is better or more reliable.

TIA

Rhys

---

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk