[Gllug] FOR SALE: Lian Li PC-70 Aluminium case

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 17:32:47 UTC 2004

As external dimensions are currently more important than internal
dimensions, this has been replaced with a smaller case...

Product spec at:-

http://www.lian-li.com/product.php?action=viewPD&prdid=374

N.B. In case anyone's not aware, Lian Li cases all come without PSUs.

Best UK price I'm aware of new is Overclockers, at:-

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Lian_Li_Cases.html

They have it for £137.48 inc VAT. Condition is pretty much as new, so
I'm looking for £90 (cash only) for it. Collection preferred (I'm in
E1), but I'd be willing to drop it off in central London. Anything else
by negotiation...

Anyone interested shoud email me, not bug the list :-)

Mike.

P.S. Puchaser will have to provide guarantee never to run Windows on it
:-)) (just to prevent accusations of off topic posting).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk