[Gllug] Just an idea

Michael Jenson mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 14:38:32 UTC 2004

If you have any ideas for future events, you can either discuss
them on the main mailing list, or get our direct attention by
mailing us at gllugadmin at gllug.org.uk
SOOOOOOOOO,................
Oh yess! My first post to the mailing list.
I've got this documentary (Revolution OS) in avi divx which explains the
rise of Linux.
I though when we do an big InstallFest after some serious leafleting this
documentary would be good, so our GNU/Linux comrades do not need to
waste their necks/throaths. Just let Linus/Richard/MrPerens/e.t.c say how
it became, to pass.

Also have a documentary (theCode) in Finish,Sweedish,Chinese,English and
with Finish titles, so need someone to translate the Finish titles. Working
on it now. Much better, cause it gives a short idea of where it started,
with BIll G. open letter to Homebrew computer club 1984.
C U at the end of the month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk