[OT] Re: [Gllug] Surprised...

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Jan 27 11:11:50 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, Pete Ryland wrote:

> Many years ago, as a holiday job at uni, I did some work at the Bondi[*]
> Sewerage Treatment Plant.
[snip]
> [*] Yes, Bondi as in Bondi Beach, the one that Australians generally
> recommend to English tourists. ;-)

Yes it's a shitty beach for other reasons, as well as being overrun
with Brits.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "We live in an age of music for people who don't like music.
  The record industry discovered some time ago that there aren't
  that many people who actually like music. For a lot of people,
  music's annoying, or at the very least they don't need it.
  They discovered if they could sell music to a lot of those
  people, they could sell a lot more records."
- T Bone Burnett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk