[Gllug] Free book (again)

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Wed Jul 21 14:56:43 UTC 2004

Mamading Ceesay wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:02:59 +0100, Bruce Richardson
> <itsbruce at uklinux.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 04:48:35PM +0100, Matthew wrote:
>>
>>>A while ago I promised a copy of "RedHat Linux 9 Bible" to someone but I
>>>can't remember who and in the meantime everything I had has been lost.
>>>
>>>What? Backups you say? Never heard of them.
>>
>>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:04:18 +0100
>>From: Pawel Szopinski <pawel-lists at szopinski.co.uk>
>
> <snip>
>
>>is it still available? :) I would like to have it and of course you will
>>get a beer at the next GLLUG's meeting. :-)
>>

> What's the current state of this?  If Pawel's no longer interested,
> I'll take it off your hands for two beers as I have recently acquired
> an RH9 server! ;-)

I shall be at Lonix tonight with the book and its inset CDs. I remember
someone saying they may want a copy of these, so I have ripped all 3
(three!) as they can be posted at a later date.

This has been CCd to Pawel, the original requester, but I don't want to
take it home again (weighs a bloody tonne) so it'll probably go to
whoever asks for it first.

Matthew

--
o? K++ w--- O-- M V? PS+>+++ PE-- Y+>++ PGP++@ t+ 5- X- R tv b+++>++++