Too late (was: Re: [Gllug] Free stuff)

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Jul 8 19:29:56 UTC 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Alistair Mann wrote:

> They aren't taking any more orders for the free stuff Markus mentions, but do
> provide a means of joining a maillist in case they later offer something
> else.

They must have only just stopped then as I placed an order this afternoon
and it was accepted.

Perhaps they realised that the offer was being published a little to far
and wide - I was reference to it on a freebies newsgroup yesterday and it
seemed that lots of people had signed up for it.

Once the DVDs arrive I'll try SuSE Pro 9.1 - I've heard good things about
it. I don't know what the licensing situation will be. If it's possible
I'll be willing to make copies for people.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk