Re [Gllug] mail in Netscape in W2000

john gennard joney at clara.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 16:40:10 UTC 2004

"Hong Chyr" <chyryh at linuxmail.org> wrote:-

>In W2K the mail store should be under

>Or you can check/verify this in Netscape Mail, right click on the Local Folders and select properties. The dialog should have an entry box labeled "local directory" which points to the local store.
>
>The folders can be read by Mozilla Mail/Pheonix.

[snipped]

 Many thanks, but I still can't find the local store.

Right clicking on 'Local Folders' and selecting 'Properties' indicates
that the storage
should be under:-  'c:\Documents and Settings\john\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles\ -etc-', but there is no 'Application Data'
directory.  Are there  hidden files in W2000?  - is this where the
storage  lurks?

John.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk