[Gllug] Crossover Office

Mailroom1 mailroom at ego-computers.ltd.uk
Tue Jul 20 11:39:42 UTC 2004

Morning folks,

Can anyone give me a pointer to help solve the following:

When running cxsetup (for the first time) to set it up as a single user on a Mandrake 8 box we get the message

    "Unable to convert 'c:/' to a Unix path".

Subsequent attempts give a similar message.  We can't find any reference on the Codeweaver's FAQ pages to this message and the config files appear to be correct as far as the c drive and "fake_windows" entries are concerned.

All thoughts and pointers gratefully received.

Roy Drinkwater

NOTICE: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. EgO cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this email as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the email may have been intercepted or amended, please call EgO.