[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (August 2004)

Tushar tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Jul 30 13:09:49 UTC 2004

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Thursday 5 Aug 2004
Time:  5.00 pm onwards
Place: London Olympia Exhibition Hall
Map: http://www.camra.org.uk/SHWebClass.ASP?WCI=ShowDoc&DocID=1387
Nearest Tube:  London Olympia (District Line from Earls Court)
Phone: 07980 224 772

This month we'll be meeting at the CAMRA beer festival
in Olympia Exhibition hall. Exact location inside the
hall will be next to the Badger beer stand, which
is stand no. 16. Some of us will be wearing Lonix
Tshirts, look for those. If you can't find us, then call
07980 224 772 when you get to the badger stand and speak
to the drunk person at the end of the phone ;)

Here, most of the UK's best breweries will be exhibiting
and there will be a whole host of delicious food to try
including olives, pork pies, cornish pasties and german
sausages! There's also pie/mash and sausage/mash. Gallons
and gallons of beer from Wales, Scotland and England
including fine perry and cider!

Entrance is 6 Pounds on the door and you can hire/buy
a souvenir glass inside. The format is to travel around
the show and grab yourself a pint or half pint
at any of the breweries exhibiting here. For those
who like a bit of Beligium/French beer, there's
the Bieres sans Frontieres stand. Although these
can be up to 23% in strength (And I'm not carrying
anyone home like last year).

http://www.camra.org.uk/SHWebClass.asp?WCI=ShowCat&CatId=235

Also for the end of this month (August) we have an
install festival planned. Details are as usual on
the Lonix web site. Plenty of discussion will take
place on the Lonix Discussion groups.

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact support at lonix.org.uk

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk