[Gllug] Any doubts about the EU (I know its off subject - but you've just gotta know this)

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 12:21:32 UTC 2004

Seen on another list that I am a member of:

Under Article 12 of Chapter 5 of the Protocol on the Privileges and
Immunities of the EU, a blanket, life-time immunity has been extended to all
members of the EU's governing structure for all acts and deeds committed,
and this includes the tens of thousands of bureaucrats and civil servants
who run the union - all have been granted a lifetime immunity from
prosecution for anything they do. This also goes for the new European police
force, Europol, and the commanders and soldiers of the new European Army.
All buildings, offices, records, archives and minutes belonging to the EU
and its institutions are inviolate. They cannot be entered or inspected by
the public. So all personnel serving the EU are above the law, as declared
in the treaties which our successive politicians have signed on our behalf.

Dave Says: No WONDER all the leaders of europe WANT this.
They can screw us for everything they can get - and NEVER be held
accountable !

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

FATHERS-4-JUSTICE - Campaigning for equal rights for parents and the
best interests of our children. See http://www.fathers-4-justice.org
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk