[Gllug] re: HTML Mail

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Mar 7 19:13:29 UTC 2004

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004, Rich Walker stipulated:
> (setq mm-discouraged-alternatives '("text/html") ; We *hates* HTML, we does
>       mm-text-html-renderer 'w3m                 ; A decent web browser...
>       mm-inline-text-html-with-w3m-keymap nil    ; ... but not its keybindings
>       mm-inline-text-html-with-images nil)       ; This is the default anyway

That looks strangely familiar :)

> Seems okay. Sometimes I get a blank email... It's not usually a problem.

If you want to be able to receive images in emails (i.e. images in
*attachments*, not in HTML IMG tags, which should IMHO always be
ignored), then try adding

(setq mm-inline-large-images t)

--
`note to the crown prosecution service: Machine guns dont have a
 'stun' setting.' --- mjw
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk