[Gllug] Firefox "no running window found" error

Hong Chyr chyryh at linuxmail.org
Tue Mar 23 16:05:19 UTC 2004

Hi all

I just manage to break my firefox (0.8). I can't pinpoint exactly what happened, but the only thing I did was I installed J2SDK from the Sun website.

So now, whenever I start firefox the only message I got is "no running window found." If I have mozilla running already, firefox will start another blank window of mozilla.

I have tried re-installing firefox, clearing out my .phoenix profile and even rebooting(!) but still the error is there.

Any ideas?

Hong