[Gllug] GLLUG Shirts

Sarah Ewen sarah at thaum.net
Thu Mar 4 16:02:34 UTC 2004

I'm quite glad I was out of the office on a trip to Paisley Uni
yesterday. I guess playing devil's advocate is fun once in a while;
I began writing some caveats that I'd include were I writing
the same e-mail again, and then figured that at this point (and
with this audience) it's not really interesting anymore.

The mailcap config discussion was useful though and I might have
a play with w3m myself, and I certainly couldn't afford to delete
HTML mails from my inbox without reading them or a substantial
portion of my friends and family would think I'd disappeared. I'm
not interested in re-training them as I'm already the "one who
always whines when we send good luck totem e-mails and jokes".

> But I'll do you a deal... I'll stop complaining about it on the day that
> you deliver me kernel-2.6.4_ps2 :-)

Um. Observe how I am not actually sending HTML e-mails myself :)

</phew>
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk