[Gllug] Geeknic

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 24 22:35:14 UTC 2004

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:25:25PM +0100, A J Chapman wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 10:23, John Hearns wrote:
> > Not trying to step on Richard's toes if he is planning another
> > Bletchley Park visit.
> Well, I'll be going there sometime in the next few months. I don't know
> if anyone else is interested, and my planning so far only consists of a
> not very detailed wiki page. Given that much of GLLUG has been there
> before we should look for somewhere else to visit.
> http://wiki.gllug.org.uk/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/BletchleyParkTrip

I went there this weekend. I enjoyed it! ;)

If I were you I'd check out what's on over the next few
weeks as they had events on some weekends. Also, there
are a few new things arriving there. Most importantly,
"Turing's hut" is due to open soon. I was gutted that
wasn't open this weekend!

Cheers,

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk