[Gllug] Any bank not in the dark ages? Smile

Stig Brautaset stig at brautaset.org
Thu May 6 14:42:01 UTC 2004

On May 06 2004, Jim wrote:
> On May 05, 09:11, Sarah Ewen wrote:
> > > Any opinions on Smile smile.co.uk?
> > >
> > > I've been thinking about moving my account over to
> > > smile/coop (which run their stuff on sun/solaris).
> >
> > I really, really hope this is just an infortunate start
> > though, as I like the thought of banking with an ethical
> > bank. It used to be that you couldn't access their site from a
> > Mac, but I think that may have been resolved.

I tried getting a coop account, but after 2-3 months of them screwing
around with my applications (yes, I too gave them the benefit of the
doubt and applied once more after they screwed up the first time).

A more detailed description of my experience with them can be found here:

http://www.brautaset.org/diary/?id=21

Stig

--
brautaset.org