[Gllug] SCO share price

NorthLondon John northlondonjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 10 16:43:25 UTC 2004

On 10 May 2004, at 17:01, John Winters wrote:

> After looking like a rather tempting ski run for weeks, today SCO's
> share price (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=SCOX&t=1d) looks like
> something nastier than a black run.  Anyone know what's made it drop so
> vertically today?
>
> John

It's because I made my first post to Groklaw this morning. Investors
ph34r me!

Seriously, Darl McBride is claiming that SCO will be pursuing actions
of some sort in the UK:
"Until now, most of our legal efforts have been concentrated in the US,
but we have hired attorneys in Spain, Germany and Great Britain, and we
are having discussions with organizations and businesses."
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20040509170125719#c132939

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk