[Gllug] BBC TV streaming - anyone got this to work with Suse 9.1?

David David at aliada.plus.com
Wed Nov 24 22:39:52 UTC 2004

snip.

 --
> Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd.

This seems to be arising because all the video players are in a constant state
of flux. Realplayer on the BBC site is now 10.5, but it is difficult to get
hold of this. I take the point about Mplayer but wonder which codec packs you
are indicating. I tried to install various codec packs last weekend and still
kept getting messages that all of the necessary components were not included.
Do you have a an address on the pack that you consider the most
comprehensive ?

David Reed
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk