[Gllug] dual cpu mobo

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Thu Oct 14 14:36:44 UTC 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:56:05 +0100
Ben Fitzgerald <ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Any mobo recommendations? Esp. if I can run lm_sensors on it.

Almost any dual-cpu mobo will support lmsensors these days. Your best source
of information on what chips are supported is to be found at the lmsensors
project page.

http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/supported.html

Stay clear of IBM xSeries boxes because they do some horrid voodoo with their
chipsets which means that lmsensors will not work. At least that was the case
six months ago when I last tried to get it working.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk