[Gllug] SSH filesystem?

Jan Kokoska kokoskaj at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 24 10:58:52 UTC 2004

Have a look at Linux Userland Filesystem, which provides generic kernel
support for userland tools to emulate filesystem access:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/lufs/

It can do sshfs, ftpfs, httpfs, socketfs ad more, I have no idea how
stable/usable it is, but it has been in Debian for ages, so should be
ok.

Jan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk