[Gllug] Me for hire

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:59:29 UTC 2005

>From the shameless self-promotion department:

I'm currently looking for IT-related work.  I'm fairly versatile and
have done support, administration and development on the Windows,
Solaris and Linux platforms.  I'm also pretty useful with relational
databases, especially ones that speak the Transact-SQL dialect like MS
SQL Server and Sybase ASE.

Send your brickbats and bouquets directly to me please, work and money
would be more appreciated though! ;-)

--
Mamading Ceesay

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk