[Gllug] Debian Matching Machines

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Apr 19 01:48:23 UTC 2005

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005, John Winters wrote:
> As a new user of Debian, I never managed to work out how to drive
> dselect.  I just tried it again now and I still can't fathom it.  Its UI
> is arcane in the extreme.  Far, far easier to use apt-get and friends
> than solve dselect.

I have it on good authority (he said his name was `Ian') that the
dselect UI is intuitive and simple. (As long as your first name starts
with the letter `I' and is three letters long, and your surname starts
with `J' and ends in `n', at least.)

So it's obviously all just delusions on your part. :)

--
This is like system("/usr/funky/bin/perl -e 'exec sleep 1'");
   --- Peter da Silva
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk