[Gllug] Tools to design a web site

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 16:56:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 04:37:16PM +0100, Peter Childs wrote:
>     Maybe I can use NVU and then switch to Bluefish once I need to move
> to more indepth stuff... Might also be able to use Bluefish for editing
> othe XML... (Qt Uic files come to mind).

I like jEdit for this kind of thing, but most decent editors will be
good at it.

My main gripe with jEdit is the startup time. Even under JDK1.5 it is
still slow to boot up.

Don't forget the XML plugin for jEdit so that you get DTD validation
thrown in :)

Conglomerate is quite a nifty XML editor, but I found it to be *very*
unstable.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk