[Gllug] [OT] How to do I report a fake domain registration

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 19:19:46 UTC 2005

On Mon 05 Dec, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> As for the solution to your problem, just blacklist the domain in your
> mail servers.
>
> Mart.

   I was receiving regular junk which appeared to originate within another
ISP, so my ISP gave me an email address to send the total
spam/junk/virus/worm/whatever. I now send a report about any junk to the
sender's ISP and BCC to the other address. I do not receive a reply, but do
not receive any repeats, and my total spam load is tiny.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk