[Gllug] ok debian now on laptop but no pcmcia still!

James j at angelcarpentry.com
Mon Feb 21 09:38:15 UTC 2005

hi all managed to get debian up and running on my drive-less thinkpad (240)
.
Did an install set up on other comp with hd and then put it in laptop for
setup-install.
Still can't get pcmcia cards to work though, have tryed yet more driver
disks but nothing will pick it up, even put in my prism wifi but still no
go!
Help if you can , I realy think i need an expert to look over it,on of my
friends is a gentoo pro but he knows nothing of wifi and pcmcia so is you
can advise,please do.

Regards

James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk