[Gllug] SPAM - trying to block at SMTP level

Munir Ahmed munir at 3adl.com
Mon Feb 21 20:38:09 UTC 2005

Hello Every body!

I am one of the new members of the GLLUG.

I have seen email flying around about monitors and monitors with TV
tuners..etc..well our company supplies LCD monitors and LCDmontors with
tuner build in. If you were interested then let me know, and I will
supply you with the info. We also supply a TV Box, that you can huck to
any monitor (LCD or CRT) and turn it into TV. (Not digital, sorry to say!!),
and you dont even have to have your computer on!! They are about (39
+VAT), and are very good quality!! We also sell all sorts of PC
components..

P.S. I am new with Linus, and I will be asking question from the big
boys out there, so pls be answer then.. Thanks in advance!

                                      Munir Ahmad <munir at 3adl.com>

                                              3A Distribution Ltd
                                   Unit 1, Oakwood Business Park,
                       Standard Road, London, NW10 6EX. England.
               Tel: 44 208 838 5511                      Fax: 44 208 838 0171

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk