[Gllug] xf86config for quad screen matrox g450

Dennis Furey fureyd at lsbu.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 13:23:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

We're having some trouble getting a Matrox G450 to work in a quad
screen setup. The image is visible but disrupted by vertical white
lines or other noise that can sometimes be fixed by refreshing the
screen. Does anyone have a working xf86config file for this or a
similar configuration that we could cannibalize? It's for Suse 8.1 if
that matters. Should we be aware of any other problems (e.g., the
driver, etc.)? (Apologies if this has been covered. We tried
checking the mailing list archives but didn't find anything.)

Thanks,

Dennis
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk