[Gllug] Square brackets [OT]

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Jun 12 20:51:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Pete Ryland murmured woefully:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 11:07:02AM +0100, Nix wrote:
>> You can do both, in any order. This is valid:
>>
>> "Nix" nix at esperi.org.uk (The Immortal and All-Powerful One)
>
> Ok, we all know you're the top techy around here, but "Immortal and
> All-Powerful" too?

Perhaps it was a little extreme, but I know people who know people.

I'm fairly sure my sister's current SO is a close relative of Thor,
for example, judging by weather effects which he seems to be able
to make happen on demand.

(So behave or I'll electric-storm your box. ;) )

--
`It's as bizarre an intrusion as, I don't know, the hobbits coming home
 to find that the Shire has been taken over by gangsta rappers.'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk