[Gllug] Which is the best Wiki

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Sun Jun 12 21:12:43 UTC 2005

Steve Nelson wrote:
> I really like twiki - easy to install, fast and slimline.  Moinmoin
> seems featureful, but there's currently a bug in the debian package,
> so I've not tried the recent versions.  The older versions had a
> terrible default stylesheet, and were so ugly and clunky that I
> actually disliked using them.

OK, I'll bite.  I'm running the debian package of moin, and I've not
found any showstoppers.  What's the bug?

Oh, and it does now come with an alternative stylesheet that is stacks
better (and writing your own isn't hard).

Cheers,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
http://adju.st/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk