[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:34:43 UTC 2005

On 6/25/05, Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat 25 Jun, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> >

> > Incidentally, suggestions of anybody else who can provide preferably LLU
> > DSL in London NW6 accepted gratefully.

When I lived in NW6 I used Demon - was very reliable, and decent
value.  My only gripe with them was  their incompetence when I moved
house - they overbilled me, and made a mess of transitioning my
domain.  I eventually got so pissed off I moved to Zen.  So far (about
4 months) I've been impressed - no technical problems and no
administrative problems.  I had a local line failure at the BT
exchange, and the Zen techies were very clueful and supportive in
diagnosing the fault.  On that basis I would recommened Zen over
Demon.

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk