[GLLUG] Slightly OT - Netiquette at work

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Mar 18 16:30:25 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, David Damerell wrote:

> The answer as to why you should be different is that it is very
> difficult for a top-quoter to respond to an email that makes several
> separate substantive points.

And this is the argument I use.  I regularly ask a multi-point question
of someone and receive "yes" as the answer.  Or they answer one of the
questions, but don't tell you which one.

Most annoying.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Nerds need vacations too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "I call Windows the petri dish of choice on the Internet. It's the
  opportunity to download a virus from anywhere and infect corporate
  information."
- Scott McNealy