[Gllug] The netwroked house - a terminal in every room >;)

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Tue Mar 8 15:02:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 10:20 +0000, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:

> Personally, if I were in this position, I'd be putting in conduit.  Then
> you can put anything down there at a later date with minimal effort.
Amen to that.
Having bought a brand new flat in London five years ago, I still can't
figure out why the wiring is run inside the walls and the sockets are
are set into the plasterboard.
Skirting boards with inbuilt conduits for mains/television/phone and
data wiring, that would be the way to go.
All comes down to cost I expect.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk