[Gllug] ADSL Routers

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed May 25 06:10:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 11:31:04PM +0100, Christopher Hunter wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 May 2005 18:15, Peter Childs wrote:
>
> >     Our Broadband improved for seemingly no reason whatsoever, so problem
> > over the old Netgear was not at fault it must have been BT but we will
> > never know
>
> BT will *never* admit anything's ever their fault - after all they are the
> phone company and don't have to care!

If you report a fault they will claim that it is your equipement and that if
this is proven then they will charge you for their work. I retort by asking
them that in that case where should I send a bill for my time when it is found
to be their fault ... they don't like this & refuse to answer.

IMHO This is why they refuse to ever admit that something is their fault.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>