[Gllug] How to report online crime...

Wenceslao Requejo W.Requejo at westminster.ac.uk
Sat May 21 11:05:06 UTC 2005

Does anyone knows how to report online fraud, and if it is worthy?

I just got an e-mail supposed to be form ebay telling me that there was
some security alert, and bla bla, that I should sign in following  a
"secure link"  bla, bla bla, to enter card details and bla,bla..Anyway,
they didn't mess around with me (the link is a javascrip applet from a
polish university), I know what I am doing, but some people may not,
shoud I be a good citizen and report it ? How? What would you do?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk