[Gllug] Burning DVD?

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sat Nov 12 17:01:28 UTC 2005

On Saturday 12 Nov 2005 16:20, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> > You'd think so, wouldn't you?  They're not that helpful though :(
>
> Sorry, that was probably a little snarky.  Pissed off with how
> difficult this is, not with you!

That's OK, no offence taken - I've been there before myself :)

> But it's not that easy.  And the tools to do it aren't that
> straightforward.  Ack!

I tried making a DVD slideshow recently to run some photos of friends at
a reunion party. In the end, I gave up and took a machine along to run
it as a screensaver!

Dylan

--
"The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out."
                                                (Chinese Proverb)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk