[Gllug] Burning DVD?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Sat Nov 12 13:49:29 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> Just so I have this straight, you're asking, on a publically archived
> open source orientated mailing list, how to use stuff that you've
> downloaded, presumably without the copyright holder's permission?

The copyright on this title has lapsed, so no permission is required.
That's why it's available on www.archive.org.  Lots of other great
out-of-copyright stuff there too.

> I had a few beers last night, so I must be missing something, right?

Yep.

And, to be explicit (though the implicit part should be clear, this
being a Linux user group) I want to burn this using Linux.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Geeks need vacations too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

Inflation is the one form of taxation that can be imposed
without legislation.

- Milton Friedman
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk