[Gllug] gllug faq

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Sat Nov 12 13:23:45 UTC 2005

Dean Wilson wrote:
> I was going to ask if we could add a link to The Linux Emporium
> (http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/corporate/) but it looks like it's
> changed hands again. Has anyone used them since they changed ownership? If
> so was the experience positive?

They seem to be as good as always, from fairly recent second-hand
experience.

I've added the link, plus they're also giving away slightly out of date
Debian install CDs which is kind of nice.

On another topic, anyone looking at the FAQ as is will quickly realise
that I'm not a competent web designer.  Any artistic input, preferably
in the form of patches for the CSS file, would be gratefully received.

Mart.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk