[Gllug] p2p programs

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:40:46 UTC 2005

> This just isn't true is it? Government departments such as the Ministry
> of Defence wouldn't use Windows unless they were very confident that
> their installations were secure - if Windows was inherently secure
> they'd be forced to find an alternative since all of their additional
> precautions would be irrelevant.

But of course I can't judge the wisdom of our Government.
Their Windows Operating System helped with the discovery of Iraq's WMDs.

Once upon a time, there were Windows versions specifically made more
secure for the US military agencies.
Be assured that is not the same version the common folks have access to.
Today they seem more interested in SELinux.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk