[Gllug] portability of adsl connect info

gllug at martinhunt.com gllug at martinhunt.com
Thu Nov 3 09:56:38 UTC 2005

Hi

The username & password are linked to your ISP and the ADSL on your
phone line is also linked to an ISP.

If you are using the same ISP in both locations you should not have any
problems (providing the login session on the original number has timed
out and also dependent on your ISP's set up - I work for a small ISP and
it works with our setup), if you are using different ISP's then there is
no chance it will work.

Regards

Martin

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk