[Gllug] p2p programs

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 11:22:04 UTC 2005

Hi Henry

Don't worry. I value your opinions even if it sounds like a militant
statement. May be it was my first time to hear it so that it didn't sound
like militant statements to me yet. Please feel free to express your
opinions to me. I am happy to hear it : )

I thought linux is safe to use and don't get infected by trojons or viruses
like Windows.

Can you tell me a little more about Java based app or cross platform? I
think cross platform means it can be used in Windows and Linux. Java is a
programming language and don't know much more and its strengths etc.

I have downloaded Limewire onto my downloads folder. Do you know how to
install it because when i use yast but it couldn't find it in its search
under package?

Diana

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk