[Gllug] Home desktop PC rebuild with Linux?

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Thu Nov 24 17:11:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 23:43 +0000, Christopher Currie wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good firm or person in London that would rebuild a PC
> round hard drives, or install existing drives in a new PC? And wouldn't be
> afraid of SuSE Linux?
[snip]
> I can't do it my self (lack time and skill)

I'd still say do it yourself.  It's not difficult and if you buy a
barebones system then moving your drives and peripherals over should be
no more than one hour's work.  There's a wide choice at:

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/barebones.html

I'd say bring it round here and I'll help, except that I don't live in
London.

Regards,
John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk