[Gllug] Time Travel on Linux

Richard Cohen vmlinuz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:01:47 UTC 2005

You bastard, etc. etc. :-)

Sorry - I've not had any contact with Tigran in ages - think I bumped
into him once or twice on the streets of Watford ("Let me take you by
the hand and lead you through..."), but that was a while back.

Anyone who's interested could just email him, of course - his address
is in the MAINTAINERS file - and he's a friendly and approachable
chap...

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk