[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Wed Apr 26 19:15:53 UTC 2006

Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 03:41:02PM +0100, will wrote:
>> http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/linux-european-threat-to-our-computers.html
>
> That's quite funny ...
>
> I didn't think Americans had a sense of irony before I read this
> comment on the story [snip]

On a forum I use a lot, we get a lot of republican trolls. They really
are this dumb - or, at least, the scripts they are typing from really
are this dumb.

It can actually get really depressing to hear them "trot"[1] out the
official meme-de-jour about the news...

So yes, he probably *does* think Linux is a terrorist threat, and Disney
have his best interests at heart.

cheers, Rich.

Footnotes:
[1]  Term used advisedly - they really are following the party line

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
www.shadow.org.uk/products/newhand.shtml
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk