[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Apr 29 01:17:57 UTC 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Rich Walker mused:
> So yes, he probably *does* think Linux is a terrorist threat, and Disney
> have his best interests at heart.

I don't believe so. I'd understand if he said a few things that were
bizarre, but *every statement* made on that blog is precisely the
opposite of sane.

This is satire. Very well-executed satire.

--
`On a scale of 1-10, X's "brokenness rating" is 1.1, but that's only
 because bringing Windows into the picture rescaled "brokenness" by
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk