[Gllug] I can't work out if this guy is a genius troll or just a complete fool

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 19:04:18 UTC 2006

Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 7:53:42 PM, Richard Jones wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 03:41:02PM +0100, will wrote:
>> http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/linux-european-threat-to-our-computers.html

> That's quite funny ...

> I didn't think Americans had a sense of irony before I read this
> comment on the story:

Check out the rest of the site if you want more. I found this on
another of his pages:

    -Percentage of European children suffering in or from gay marriages: 30
    -Percentage of European marriages being divoced (sic) as a result of leather or rubber fetishes: 25
    -Percentage of Europeans wearing rubber or leather underwear: 29
    -Percentage of Europeans that had sex with the same gender: 47

The guy has a strange imagination, whatever his motivation,

--
All the best,
 John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk