[Gllug] Architectual drawing program for Planning Application?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Wed Apr 19 13:26:10 UTC 2006

I need to do some drawings for works on our house and garden -
workshop/garage and possible extension out back - and will need to
submit drawings.

There are some variations on the themes and it would be much quicker to
be able to take a basic drawing and alter them until they fit.

Any basic architectural drawing programs or CAD for Linux (Suse 9.3/10
depending on when I upgrade) that are worth using?

Anyone done anything like this? What did they use?

Best wishes
Malcolm

"When the multitude detests a man, inquiry is necessary; when the
multitude likes a man, inquiry is equally necessary."
Confucius, Analects (circa 6th century BC)

Or more pertinently:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk